Join The STEM Class Podcast host Anthony Arno as he talks with Ken Sheel, cretor of Keva Planks. These wooden planks are a major part of every STEM classroom and the Makerspace movement.
- What are Keva Planks?
- Origin of Keva name
- Comparison to other building toys
- Applying Keva Planks across the curriculum with sample activities
- Building the Resilience Muscle and Failing Forward
- Blocks versus Planks design
- Ball Run Challenges
- Classroom Mangement
- World Record for tallest Keva Plank Tower
- Keva Museum Displays at regional science centers
- Display for Dreamworks Shrek Castle
- What’s next for Ken Scheel?
WEBSITE: Keva Planks
YOUTUBE: MUSEUM EXHIBIT
10. KEVA Planks